ContextInternational digital mid-stage company known as an innovative marketing services group in UK looking for its Director of Operations & Partnerships in London! Joining them is:
- Leaning on an adtech/ mobile advertising company whose ambition and innovation has been proven,
- Being accompanied in the project's development and profitability,
- Benefiting from the agility of the group: a flexible organization which bases its success on providing freedom of action to their collaborators making them intrapreneurs!
So, they are looking for a high achiever and top performer: someone who lives and breathes what he/she does!
As a key member of the company on your own market, you're an expert of mobile and tech ecosystem. You will be responsible for managing a team of +10 Ad Ops in UK. This is a rare opportunity to join a global, well-funded, mid-stage company and be a contributor to its global expansion.
Your key areas of responsibilities:
- Coordinating the procedures and organizational structures which are essential to support and scale the operations and build best-in-class client services in the UK market
- Exceeding clients expectations in terms of performances and quality ; partners expectations in terms of revenue forecasts ; and company's expectations in terms of profitability
- Developing and stenghtening alliances with key mobile players
- Working closely with the Country Manager through market insights and defining products roadmaps.
- Human Ressources
- Recruiting, training, developing and retaining Ad Ops team
- Setting tone for the team through vision formulation, strategy development, communication and management skills.
- Being a natural leader to inspire and motivate those around you
- Having a strong knowledge of the online media business and technology industry
- Holding previous experiences in team management (even small)
- Mastering technical aptitudes such as the ability to integrate technical aspects of a business
- Being a deal maker and a experienced business developer with the ability to gain access to and close commercial relationships with key publishers, media agencies and direct clients
- Being open-minded
- A strong network inside the mobile ecosystem
- An experience into the mobile advertising industry
- A second language apart from English, such as French
- An internation profile
Please send your CV + a covering letter in WORD or PDF format to the following e-mail address:Leonel.gomes.ext@eotim