For a company that specializes in defense and security, we are looking for an Electromechanical technician in Liège area. It's a great opportunity for English-speaking people who are seeking for expat life in Europe!
You want to work in Belgium? This job is for you!
- Troubleshooting according to operating principles, dialogue with NC, PLC signal interpretation, PC, tool management
- Troubleshooting equipment and accessories related to machine tools (assembly, adjustments, replacements, geometry corrections)
- Taking charge of installation work (hydraulic, pneumatic and miscellaneous)
- Performing preventive maintenance according to technical documentation, ball bar measurements, ISO protocols, interpretation of complex measurement results (vibration analysis, thermography)
- Ensuring the sustainability and reliability of the installations after troubleshooting
Salary to be negotiated according to experience.