Our client promotes, coordinates, and develops European border management in line with the EU fundamental rights charter and the concept of Integrated Border Management.
They are looking for a Project Manager to support the cybersecurity Team in Warsaw!
Your job as a Project Manager will be to:
- Manage effectively and efficiently the project within its complete lifecycle and scope
- Establish and manage project controls in order to ensure that the milestones are met and project
- products delivered on time and within scope and the business goals are enabled
- Assure and control quality of the project deliverables
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of the project
- Liaise with Project Board and other key stakeholders
- Assign and control the tasks, authorize work packages, balance priorities and workload in the team, motivate project team members
- Plan and control project products delivery processes
- Manage effective communication within the project and with external environment of the project
- Produce project management products (like plans, logs, schedules). Define the responsibilities of parties involved in the project
- Prepare and presents oral and written technical reports and project presentations
- Organize and conduct project meetings
We have a few requirements for the Project Manager as you have to:
- Hold a certificate in PRINCE2 or PMP or equivalent
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in management of Cyber/Information Security projects and/or programmes
- Have at least 1 certification among: CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional); CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) or an equivalent certification recognized internationally (subject to acceptance as a valid credential by the Contracting EU-I)
- Have at least 1 of the following Risk Assessment methodologies: EBIOS, CRAMM, PILAR or equivalent (subject to acceptance by the Contracting EU-I)
- Have knowledge of Defence-in-depth Security Architecture
- Have Knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Have in-depth familiarity with security policies based on industry standards and best practices
- Have broad architectural background with full-lifecycle experience of delivering IT Security solutions.
- Understand of the principles of best practice security as embodied in ISO27001
- Present excellent communication skills, including the ability to produce high quality English written material and presentations for a variety of audiences