…Enthusiastic about the e-commerce sector and brimming with ideas?
…Skillful with Node.js or React.js?
…Willing to be part of a small team and get your hands dirty?
WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
We’re giving you the opportunity to work in an international start-up, focused on improving people’s lives through technology and innovation. Their mission is to contribute to a good quality of life while offering the best performance and service.
Their clients are mainly UK-based and they will soon move overseas.
Right now they have 3 different businesses and many new ideas they want to launch soon, so they are looking for a dynamic person to help them on this journey.
- A unique experience in a fast-growing international startup
- Amazing learning opportunities
- A unique chance to onboard your ideas, to test them and push them to users
- A diversity of daily tasks
- A great work environment : supportive, collaborative and where each team member has his/her own voice and contribution.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will work on the company’s core project, their CRM:
- Develop and optimize e-commerce websites
- Develop and maintain different payments
- Maintain the back office and database
- Connect to different APIs
- Implement front-end tasks
- Get involved in R&D for future projects
- Work with the design team to improve UI/U