We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented Junior Back-End Developer for our client’s team.
You should have a passion for the e-commerce sector and Symfony knowledge. As our client has a small team, be ready to get your hands dirty!
Our client is a European e-commerce group specialized in lifestyle, wellness and other digital services. Their only care is to improve people lives!
You will work directly with senior team members and CTO to:
- Develop and optimize e-commerce websites
- Develop and maintain different billing/ payment functionalities such as recurring subscription
- Maintain the back office and database
- Connect to different APIs
- Implement few front-end tasks
- Get involved in R&D for future projects
- Work with the design team to improve UI/UX
- Great organizational and planning skills
- Proactivity, autonomy, and comprehension of complex and evolving issues
- Curiosity, passion, a lot of energy, ambition and a great sense of humor (or at least one we can understand)
- Many great apps/ e-commerce websites ideas that you would like to share!
If you join our client’s team, they will aim to provide you:
- The opportunity to gain experience by working with their CTO
- Amazing learning opportunities as a key member of their young team
- A unique experience in a fast growing Lisbon startup
- Diverse day to day tasks
- An ideal work environment
- A unique opportunity to onboard ideas, test them and push them to users
Please send your resume to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org