Our client is a cutting-edge management consultancy firm dedicated to global financial institutions.
With a dynamic culture of innovation and a strategic presence in Paris, Luxembourg, Singapore and
Hong-Kong, they offer expert guidance for their clients' transformation projects across Europe and Asia.
The consultancy excels in three core areas: regulatory transition, organizational improvement,
and financial industry innovation, harnessing technologies like blockchain and AI. They stand out for
their commitment to independence, results-driven partnerships, continuous training, and
Now setting up offices in Portugal, our client is looking for a quantitative risk analysis consultant.
This is the opportunity to be part of a consultancy company that not only shapes the industry
but redefines it.
To support the clients' departments in their operations as well as their transformation projects, the
company is looking for a Quantitative Risk Consultant M/F to intervene on:
- Running and upgrading internal credit risk models
- Documenting models and processes
- Analyzing the consistency of model results
- Operating bank Risk IT systems in collecting, analyzing and processing large data sets
- Implementing stress tests, either mandated by banking authorities or by bank’s management
- Participating in client workshops
You will also be able to contribute to the firm’s development: prospection in Portugal and elsewhere,
client presentations, response to tender offers, development of offers, company communication
(articles, conferences, various media and contents types).