At Enyx, our goal is to lead the way as the finance industry embraces more advanced technology in its pursuit towards building more comprehensive, efficient and fair infrastructures.
We believe that the benefits of FPGA technology can be accessible to a wider group of end-users with a range of diverse needs and problems to solve.
Behind our products, we have a talented, dedicated, and passionate team split between Paris, New York, London and Hong Kong.
What you’ll do
At the heart of Enyx's business, you will be a key member of the SINS team, responsible for the company's cross-functional services, such as:
- CI/CD: the team offers a complete CI/CD stack for the various infrastructure and R&D needs within the company. Thanks to a common base stack (Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus), each team can then manage its own specific pipelines ranging from simple builds, to tests, to DaC updated in parallel.
- Resource management: as the company is transforming its processes and infrastructure for scaling, it is necessary to harmonize and simplify the management and allocation of resources in order to make it more dynamic; this is the desire expressed through the project to implement OpenStack internally
- KISS (Keep It Secure and Simple): through a reevaluation of tools and working methods, Enyx wishes to make security simple for its employees, to ensure that it is neither a burden on daily life (whether in the office or remotely), nor a barrier to the company's innovation
You will provide leadership on the architecture of the infrastructure built and maintained by the team, as well as all systems for releasing and testing. You will work in a growing team of 4 engineers.
Working for Francois, CTO for Software, and in close collaboration with the R&D teams, your main responsibilities will be:
○ Promote best practices for CI/CD and related technologies within the R&D teams
○ Design, develop, deploy and maintain Enyx production services
○ Collaborate with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
○ Define the architecture in collaboration with the rest of the team(s)
○ Ensure that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines
○ Document and record every aspect of delivered services