ContextOur client is a software company based in Île-de-France that offers innovative solutions. As a Tech Lead Front-end, you will take on essential responsibilities in the development of this company.Within the R&D department, you will take part in the design and front-end development of the solution provided by the company. As a Tech Lead, you will be responsible for developing the front-end stack and API of the Cloud SaaS solution. You will take action throughout the product development cycle, from design to delivery. In a real start-up framework and under the supervision of the Application Manager, you will join a dynamic and reactive team working with agile methods. A sustained level of motivation, initiative, creativity and innovation is therefore required.
You will also be required to collaborate with the other members of the R&D (product owner, developers, testers, technical writer and release manager) as well as the other teams (sales, account manager, support, services).
Required profileWith a master degree in engineering or equivalent (BAC + 5) in development and software engineering, you are at least 7-8 years experienced as a technical lead or expert developer in a software R & D team in a software publisher or a start-up. You already have a first experience of development team leadership.
Technical stack to master:
- Expertise of Java language and server-side technologies (J2EE, spring.io)
- Scalable Cloud SaaS infrastructures and micro-services (Spring, Boot, Play, Spark)
- Proficiency in professional and technical English in writing and speaking
The mastery of the following skills is a big plus every day:
- Microsoft Technologies, Languages and Environment (C #, .NET, Visual Studio)
- Master or first experience Data and Big Data Analytics on SQL and NOSQL databases
- Development tools (NetBeans, Eclipse) and code quality (sonarQube, FindBugs, CheckStyle)
- UML Object Design and Modeling Outlines, Design Paberns, Architecture Documentation
- Jenkins / Nexus
Being familiar with agile methods and so.ware factories (continuous integration and delivery) and DevOps is also an asset. Take this opportunity to join a great adventure and a real technological challenge that will allow you to build skills on innovative technologies! Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org