Our client is a cutting-edge management consultancy firm dedicated to global financial institutions. With a dynamic culture of innovation and a strategic presence in Paris, Luxembourg, Singapore and Hong-Kong, they offer expert guidance for their clients' transformation projects across Europe and Asia.
The consultancy excels in three core areas: regulatory transition, organizational improvement, and financial industry innovation, harnessing technologies like blockchain and AI. They stand out for their commitment to independence, results-driven partnerships, continuous training, and unwavering transparency.
Now setting up offices in Portugal, our client is looking for a Senior Banking Consultant.
This is the opportunity to be part of a consultancy company that not only shapes the industry but redefines it.
To support the company’s clients' financial departments in their transformation projects, you will intervene on:
- The organization, framing and management of finance and accounting transformation projects
- Accounting projects interface as project owner support
- Drafting and presenting projects functional specifications
- Steering and managing the relationship between entities and the Group
- Client’s workshops for optimizing processes
You will also actively contribute to the development of the company in Portugal:
- Client presentations
- Responses to calls for tender
- Development of offers
- Writing articles
- Participation in conferences