Still searching for a company so exciting, your role will feel much more like a mission than a simple job?
Longing for a brand whose values are “natural, entrepreneurial, responsible, commercial and generous”?
We have you covered.
Our client, leader in its market, was born 20 years ago in the UK, from the love of fruits, a blender and three nice and bright boys. After a huge success in many European countries, their attention is now turned to Iberia – and that’s where you come in.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Junior Key Account Manager to join their small and very entrepreneurial team in Portugal.
A bit more about your role :
• You’ll support the Key Account Manager in the management of existing customers: you will take over the management of some existing customers, becoming the main point of contact and in charge of defining and implementing promotions, in-store activities and introduce new products
• You’ll find and activate new customers: your key task will be to make sure our client continues growing their distribution, by finding new customers in the grocery and out of home channels. You will need to be extremely entrepreneurial and find any possible way to find the right contacts and convince them to buy our client’s products
• You’ll ensure an accurate planning and analysis: reflect the latest hypothesis in our client’s systems to optimize their forecast and participate in the yearly budget process. Perform analysis on their clients to keep close monitor of sales and marginality evolution
• You’ll support the management of the Field Force: our client’s field force is key to implement their strategy in-store. You will need to always keep them aligned on the objectives for your customers, and support the Key Account Manager in the overall management of the field force in Portugal (recruitment, objective tracking, coaching,...)
• You’ll provide inputs for the development and implementation of trade marketing activities: work closely with our client’s marketing / trade marketing to identify and help to develop the best communication materials for their customers, and make sure they are implemented in-store
Your perfect fit profile :
• You have a first successful experience in sales, preferably within the FMCG industry
• You have a strong entrepreneurial attitude: you need to be excited to grow something from zero to hero
• You are proactive: you will need to constantly find new paths for growth and try new approaches
• You enjoy the idea of spending some time in-store to verify our client’s guidelines are implemented
• You have a proficient level of English – you’ll work with international colleagues
• You have a valid driving license
• You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint) - You will update the forecast for your customers in our client’s systems and prepare presentations for your meetings.
Did we get your attention?
Then over to you, let’s talk !
Send us your CV to the following e-mail address : email@example.com